If you’ve been thinking of selling your home, take note: Today I’ll be sharing the top five reasons to put your home on the market right now.
1. Low inventory levels won’t last forever. Those who list right now have the chance to stand out above the crowd. There aren’t many listings available right now, but this will change soon, so don’t delay if you want to capture the low-supply, high-demand conditions we’re seeing right now.
2. You stand to make a very handsome profit. In 2012, the average sale price for Columbus was $167,200. By the end of 2018, the average jumped up to $227,600. The numbers don’t lie: Today’s sellers have a great chance of earning top dollar for their homes.
3. Homes priced below $300,000 are at a premium right now. If you’ve got a home that would fall within this price range, you could enjoy a particular advantage by listing today. Why? Well, there simply aren’t enough homes available in this range, and builders aren’t often building homes as affordable as this.
4. Mortgage rates are still low. Though they have crept up slightly in the last few months, today’s rates are still incredible. Buyers know this won’t last forever, though, and are therefore eager to find the perfect home as soon as they can.
5. Millennials are flooding the market. An increasing number of millennials are entering the market. This has translated to a boost in demand, which means more money in your pocket at the end of the day.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.