Keep your home safe this winter by following these six tips.
It’s getting colder out there, so it’s important to make sure your home is winterized. If you fail to do so, you could be losing a lot of heat and money in the process. Here’s your home-winterization checklist:
- Have your plumbing checked for leaks. You can get sensors for your pipes that will alert you to issues.
- Weather strip your home. If you get weather stripping around your doors and thresholds, it can prevent warm air from escaping or cold air from leaking inside.
- Check your windows
- Make sure your attic is properly insulated.
- Have your furnace serviced and checked.
- Get your fireplace checked by a chimney sweep.
If you have any questions about what you can do right now to prevent your home from being damaged this winter, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.