If you plan on selling your home, then it needs to look its best. Here are five ways to dress your home for success:
1. Curb appeal. It’s very important that buyers get a good first impression of your home. The yard needs to be manicured. In the spring and summer, make sure there are flowers in the yard. In the fall, rake the leaves. Make sure everything looks nice and neat.
2. Uncluttering your home. Your home needs to be decluttered. Thin out the closets, take everything off the countertops, and let people see the size and space of your home. Getting rid of clutter will make it look more spacious.
3. Cleaning.You need to thoroughly clean your home. Make sure everything looks nice and neat. Dust everything, mop the floors, and clean the carpets so the home looks presentable.
4. Making repairs. Take care of minor repairs like broken windows, peeling paint, or loose downspouts. Everything needs to be done.
5. Neutralizing. Bring in neutral decor so that buyers won’t feel like they have to do any painting. Get rid of wallpaper, too.
If you follow these five tips, your home will look spectacular and sell for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
If you have any other questions about selling your home, just give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you!